Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quick Cards

Hello everyone! I enjoyed making some quick cards for a group that I belong to for the members who are leaving. I used a couple sketches for inspiration to come up with the cards below. Both of the sketches comes from one of my favorite blogs:
 Clean and Simple Stamping
123

Star inspiration







SUPPLIES USED: 
Stamps: CTMH: cottage floral, shining star, sweet occasions
Card Bases: CTMH Daisy White
Ink: CTMH: juniper; sunset, black, chocolate & smoothie
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye Dreamy 2 collection
Sizzix Dies: Tattered Florals (Tim Holtz); Flower layers #3
Punches: Marvy Uchida star (yellow) & paper shapers flower
Pearls: CTMH

CTMH - Close To My Heart
NEW STAMPAVIE treats! Can't wait to make some new cards with these goodies!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and having a look. Have a great rest of the weekend.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! These are all gorgeous!!! So glad to be a new follower!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all gorgeous and i absolutely love your craft room. can i come live with you????? lol

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is beautiful, I so love your craft room, mine is a hodge podge of early attic lol.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Cathy! Love your blog, too!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx