Sunday, April 10, 2011

First Holy Communion

Today is my God daughter "Gabrielle's" 1st Holy Communion. I am so excited for her. Of course her dear Aunty had to stay up late to make her a special card :) - and no of course it couldn't have been done in advance as that would stifle the creative juices LOL! I am quite pleased with how this card turned out. I used a couple of challenges to get my creative juices flowing - something about 4 or more layers and monochromatic. I will have to look those up later today after the celebration and church service. But in the meantime, just had to take pics before giving this special card away. The image is a Mo Manning digital stamp, paper is Bazzil's and XPress-It, markers are copics, MS punches, spellbinder's lacey circles, Shimmer spritz by Tsukineko, some reflections flowers from Michael's and pearls by CTMH. I will update the supplies and the challenges later this evening with more complete details.


Inside of Card - Digi is a cross from JW Illustrations.


Thanks for stopping in! Enjoy your weekend!



6 comments:

  1. She'll love this what a perfect beautiful card for such a beautiful occasion.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Katherine! I'm sure she will love it and feel so special.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is beautiful. great blog. I finally made it here from the outlawz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Kathy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your great comment. So happy to follow you too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!! Love the cuts!! Love that image, beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are beautiful! Your pink haven is lovely! The cards are pretty!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx