Friday, August 19, 2011

Quick Birthday Post

Wow! It has been a long time since I have had a chance to post anything and so even though this was a quick birthday card I made a couple days ago, I just had to get it on here. I made this card for my sweet 11 year old Adam. Sending you big Birthday hugs Adam and am thrilled you had such a great day yesterday!
I used a MelJen Digital image and colored it with copic markers. The gems are CTMH, cardstock - Gina K and patterned paper is unknown. I used heavenly blue CTMH ink to do the sky and do some blending.

Inside of Card:


Challenges I would like to enter:

Bronte and Bella's Challenge - feeling blue
Crafting Journey - anything goes
Crafts and Me Challenges - blue or blue/green

Hope you enjoy the card and thanks for visiting! Have a happy scrappy day!

Hugs,



5 comments:

  1. The card is adorable, Katherine, but the image is is not one of Mo's.....it's from Meljen's.
    Luckily, it's not too late to make another for Mo's Challenge, if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops must have filed that image in the wrong spot. Thanks for letting me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine,
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Paper Crafting Journey!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower from Outlawz Followers group. I don't have copic markers but I am sure interested in learning about them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom the whale is super in fact i love all your birthday cards! I think he did have a whale of a birthday LoL1
    jenna

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx