Friday, August 17, 2012

Angry Bird Birthday Card!

Happy Birthday goes out to my wonderful son Adam who turns 12 tomorrow! Adam just loves Angry Birds and when I saw this great card on Pinterest, I knew just what to make for him. Imagine my delight when I found it included this great video by Dawns Stamping Studio. Thank you Dawn for such awesome instructions! I had to improvise a little as I didn't have all the same products, but I'm pleased with the result.
Adam, sweetie, I wish you a day filled with sunshine, love and laughter!



Inside of Card:


Supplies Used:

Dies: Spellbinders Circles and Daisy Patch (for hair), Memory Box Primo Labels
Punches: Mary Uchida square punch 1" and 1.5"; circle 5/8" and 1 3/8"
Stamps: CTMH
Ink: CTMH dessert sand
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Polka Dots
Paper: all scraps except Kraft is from Gina K Designs

Challenges I would like to enter:

4 Crafty Chicks - Circles, circles and more circles
My Mums Craft Shop - Kraft It!
Scrap Creations - Kids theme
Make It Monday - always anything goes

Thanks for visiting! Have a happy scrampy day!


10 comments:

  1. FAB card! What a brilliant idea! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Mums Craft Shop with our 'Kraft It' challenge - good luck and hope to see you again soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inspiration is rockin'. I am totally digging all of these circles. Wonderful angry bird creation. Found you on Make It Monday.

    My number is #240

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration and all of the circles are way to cool. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun great card you have made for your son. Really great. Wish him the best birthday ever.
    Came to see you via MIM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. He certainly looks angry, you've done a fab job on him. Happy birthday to your son.
    Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing our circles challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! Perfect for a kids birthday card! Thanks for joining us in our "Circles" challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card. I love the embossed dots behind that great angry bird.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so cute! My grandson would flip over this, he loves angry birds!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx