Sunday, November 13, 2016

Speedy Recovery

Hello again,

I am just cleaning up my desk top and saw these photos that I meant to post a couple of weeks ago. This is a get well card for a dear colleague who had surgery. Decided to do a tri-fold card so that the staff had lots of place to sign. Love this little turtle and those adorable bandaids from the Lawn Fawn set On the Mend. I have had this set for awhile and haven't had time to ink it up. This was such a fun card to make and the recipient was thrilled.


Hard to get a good picture with the added shine and sparkle, but I hope you can see it in the above view.

Open one side . . . 

Fully open!
Close up of that cute and sparkly turtle.
Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx