Saturday, December 11, 2010

Canvas Project

Hello everyone out there in Blogland! I simply couldn't wait to share this project with you. I am not sure that the pictures do it justice, but there they are nonetheless. For the second week in a row, I would like to thank Katie from Scrapbookers Cabin for this awesome awesome project. Katie is a wonderful instructor and if you live in the Spruce Grove area you should pop in for a class from her. Anyhoo, Katie taught us how to make this beautiful canvas along with the adorable flowers that are on the canvas. I know, I can't believe I made those flowers either. I will definitely want to make another canvas project soon as this was a lot of fun. Thanks again for the great class Katie and to Barb for all the laughs. Have a good weekend all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx