Saturday, December 31, 2011

Eternal Love

Happy New Year everyone! Today I am sharing a canvas project that I created for my grandmother. This is the third canvas I have created using a similar template and I think they just turn out so well. The papers are from CTMH, ink is Tim Holtz Walnut Stain, twigs are from our forest :), tag is 7 Gypsies (an ATC card that I cut out), leaves - torn paper - own design, key and rafia are unknown and metal accents are TPC design from Grandma's Attic collection. I cut out the letters using my Cricut and the swirls were done with a sizzix die.
Adhesive used: ATG to adhere papers & photo, Tombow mono multi for letters and to put together the flowers and 3D zots glue dots for all the embellies.


Close up of flowers:

Close up of tag and other flower:

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:

Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed New Year!

Warm Hugs,





5 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful!

    Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

    Happy New Year!

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I am not sure which I'm drooling over more; your craft room or this gorgeous project. :)
    Both are fantastic but your entry is just outstanding! I love all the little details you've taken the time to include and it's truly a most elegant treasure. :D
    Thank you SO much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday and Make It Monday!
    Best of luck to you...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous and such a treasured memory. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom i love what you made for big babas Birthday!
    I think it is full of detail and will remind Big Baba about her husband! Great job.
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx