Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Blessings

I made a couple of Easter cards using my new favourite technique (using the negative space of die cuts). I decided to go for a more serious, subtle card using one of my most loved CAS designs. This card is a big step away from my more typical whimsical style.






Supplies:

Cardstock: Gina K. Designs
Ribbon: CTMH
Stamp: CTMH
Greeting: Computer generated
Pearls: CTMH
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa

Challenges I would like to enter:

Card Makin Mamas - Easter
C.R.A.F.T. - Easter / Spring
Simon Says Stamp - Use your favorite tool - mine is my Grand Calibur
OOZAK - anything goes
Lollipop Crafts - anything Easter goes

Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend,



12 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! Thanks for finding me on Outlawz, and becoming a follower - I am now your newest follower, as well! Gosh, love your Easter card - it's beautiful. I saw that you used the same dimensional style a few cards back. What an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also here from the Outlawz, thanks for stopping by my blog, appreciate that!!
    Absolutely love this, totally CASS and so stunning!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...stunning card and just perfect for Easter
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenges this week with your great card..

    Hugs

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous Easter Creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
    Hugs and Happy Easter
    Kate x
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Easter creation! I always save my negative die pieces but eventually end up throwing them away. You've inspired me to use them up and not waste the space or paper. Thanks!

    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy! Thanks for finding me on Outlawz, and becoming a follower. I'm your follower now too. Your card is just beautiful! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful CAS card great use of the Grand Calibur.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation
    Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter challenge this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just beautiful!!! I love your blog and your pink haven is divine!!! Thank you for being a follower on my blog. I'm your follower now too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Easter card! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work : )
    Thank you soo much for sharing your project with us at Oozak's blog!
    x
    anaRy

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx