Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CAS "Little Black Dress"


Here I am with yet another card for the CAS-ual Fridays anniversary challenge. The challenge is to choose something from the tic tac toe board to create a card with. This card is truly CAS and it is still so hard for me to leave all that white space! (smile)


Supplies:
Cardstock: MFT
Stamp: Gina K
Bling: Bazzill
Die: Memory Box
Ink: Memento

Challenges I would like to enter:

CAS-ual Fridays - Punches, Text, Black and White
Make It Monday - anything goes

Have a fabulous day,



3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! So simple and elegant! Thank you for sharing this with us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and make sure to mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, perfectly CAS! Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So simple, so stunning! I think you made a great choice going black and white for this design! I spotted your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx