Saturday, October 5, 2013

Doodle Picture

Today the theme over at Saturday's Paper a la Mode on the Outlawz Challenges is Doodles. As soon as I saw the theme, I knew that I wanted to try to create something hand drawn. Now the problem is that I can't draw something from scratch, but if I see something I like, I can make a relatively good copy. So I headed on over to Pinterest to look for some inspiration. You can see the original here. I think I CASEd this pretty well. :) Just wish I could come up with some of these great ideas on my own. Hope you like it.


I used Simon Says Stamp water color paper, copic multiliners along with inktense pencil crayons and a Tim Holtz water brush. Easy Peasy! 

Challenges I would like to enter:

Make It Monday - always anything goes
Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes
4 Krafty Girlz Challenges - anything goes
As You Like It - Favourite Not a Card Project and Why?
This project is one of my favourites in a long time, because it is truly artsy and something that I drew myself. This takes a lot of effort on my part as it doesn't come naturally, so it makes me proud to finish a picture like this.

Have a great weekend,


4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Great project! I noticed your entry on Make it Monday and wanted to come over to take a closer look. If you’re interested in checking out my entry, I’m entries #114. #115, #117, #151 and #212. Hope to see you stop by and leave me a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab. Card ,love the wording and colours you have chosen
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all that doodling looks fab. Your artwork is lovely.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our ‘Favourite Non-Card’ challenge at the As You Like It Challenge.
    Hugs
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    As You Like It Challenge,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    Pink Gem Designs,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work!
    Thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girls challenge this fortnight!
    Best of luck!
    Toni-Marie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx