Sunday, January 17, 2016

Layered Stamped Flowers - Altenew

I have had this amazing set called Vintage Flowers from Altenew for awhile now and have not had the time to sit and play. Well yesterday I needed a special birthday card and decided to give it a whirl. While I was at it, I used my MISTI to do 4 cards since the stamping was a lot of work. I used a combination of Hero Arts, Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn inks to stamp these beauties.

The stamping was a lot of work, but for a first try at lining up all those layers, I am pretty happy with the results.






I would like to enter these cards in the following challenge:

Addicted to Stamps - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx