Sunday, July 3, 2016

MFT Funky Flowers

Hi there,

I am doing a quick post today to share a retirement card for a dear colleague featuring the MFT Funky Flowers. There are so many amazing examples out there using this stamp set and I can't wait to play with it some more. I was inspired by a number of those cards and used a blend of those ideas to come up with my card. I also used the Hero Arts Pinstripe background stamp and a Mama Elephant stamp set called Make a Wish for the greeting on the outside of the card. On the inside of the card I used the Sending and Wishing stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. I used copic markers to color in the flowers and leaves.


Here is the inside. I made it into a tri-fold so there was room for all of our staff to sign.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx