Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Certified Copic Designer

I just had to share the news that I am now officially a certified copic designer! Just another passion to add to my continually growing list in the stamping and scrapbooking world. If you don't know what copic markers are, you will have to check them out. They are bar none the best marker out there for blending, shading etc. They are an alcohol based marker and are so fun to use. As others have warned me previously, I shall also warn you . . . "Once you start, it is addictive and hard to stop." Below is a halloween card that I made using copics to color the pumpkin. Enjoy and stay tuned for more artwork to come.



1 comment:

  1. Your card is very cute and halloweenie!
    Love Jenna

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx