Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Cards!!

Good day everyone! I am very excited to share some new cards I made at a copic markers class at Scrapbooker's Paradise in RedDeer a couple of days ago. It was a class on coloring technique for hair & skin using blending with copic markers. The cards were all designed by Laura Fredrickson with just a few tweaks here and there for my style. I can't wait to practice my newly learned skills and make some more cards . . . perhaps this time with a festive spirit to reflect the upcoming holiday season. Thanks for stopping by.


Card,flower,girl,copic

Photobucket


Cards,copic,stamping,girl,flower

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards, Kath! I am jealous as I have wanted to learn how to use these markers for so long - no time in my world! Can't wait to see what creations you come up with. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards !
    Love to see you at my Christmas Card Challenge
    http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lcom-christmas-card-crop-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx