Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Canvas Project

This post is similar to the last canvas project I created, but I just had to post it as I think it turned out so well. Almost all supplies were CTMH. The distressing technique works beautifully with the CTMH papers and was very easy to do on the canvas. **An adhesive tip for working with canvas: score tape & tombow aqua (liquid adhesive) work awesomely to adhere paper and chipboard. To adhere the heavier 3D items (and paper flowers), I found that Zots 3D ultra strength dots worked amazingly well. Be careful though and make sure you plan ahead because once you attach your item it is super difficult to move and will most likely leave some damage (don't ask how I know this). I made the canvas below for my mom's birthday. Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Thanks for the adhesive tips, have been struggling with a canvas.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I struggled lots with this myself, so am happy to share.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx