Friday, January 21, 2011

Thank You

I am determined to paper craft more often and have the goal to post at least once per week. This particular post is a swap spoiler, but since we are all going to be receiving different cards and not necessarily one of everyone's I thought I would share. This was a fun card to make as I was focused on layers, distressing and stamping. The thank you background was actually stamped as one image, even though it is composed of several different images. I just put them on a large acrylic block and played around with placement until I got the look I wanted. I can't wait to see what the other ladies have created. Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx