Friday, January 6, 2012

CAS card

Good day everyone! I had some fun playing around with a CAS card for a couple of challenges this afternoon. First of all, I haven't had the chance to try my big kick yet with some chipboard and think I have a new addiction - LOL! So fun it is! And easy too! Second, I got a chance to play around with a couple of my favourite CTMH stamp sets. I really do love the My Acrylix stamps. I am still sort of new to the CAS style, so let me know what you think.


Close up of flower:


Supplies:
Cardstock - white - Gina K heavy weight; chocolate & watermelon - CTMH
Ink - CTMH chocolate and watermelon
Die - Tim Holtz - Tattered Florals (Sizzix)
Stamp set - Adorable; Thanks so Much - CTMH
Button - unknown
Thread - Making Memories

I made this card for the following challenges:

CASual Fridays Blog - create a project using chipboard
Outlawz - CAS challenge - white base - no pattern paper
Fun with Shapes and More - no black lines

Warm Hugs,


8 comments:

  1. AWESOME flower! I'm in a total flower mood lately and this one takes the cake. Just beautiful. :)
    Have a great weekend Katherine.
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower you created and the style and colours. Such a lovely CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty flower, the chocolate colors and watermelon work so nice together. Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love the flower tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple card, but sooooo gorgeous!!!!

    Great idea.

    Thanks for joining us at shapes and more.
    Hugs Ivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous
    thanks for joining us at FWSM
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on combining all three challenges in one! Beautifully done with the striking flower center.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx