Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thank You

Happy New Year to all my lovely blog followers and to all the visitors who take the time to visit my blog! I appreciate all your comments and feedback and look forward to another wonderful crafting year. This thank you card was one of a few I made to just say thanks to all the wonderful people in my world. I hope you all have a fabulous year and I look forward to all your visits!


Close up:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

All That Scraps - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Black, White and One other color
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Thank You & Bonus: use up your twine ribbon
Cupcake Craftroom - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Sparkle and Ribbon
iCopic Weekly Challenge - Smooth / Shiny Hair
The Pink Elephant Challenge - Anything Goes
Truly Madly Crafty - Anything Goes

Best Wishes for a crafty new year,




9 comments:

  1. This is a really adorable card. Love the sparkle you added to the flower and her buttons and headband. Thank you so much for joining us for our "Anything Goes" Challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenges. I hope you have a wonderful New year and good luck.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mom nice card. I really like the sparkles on your card! You are a fabulous scrapbooker! The girl on your card is pretty and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the colours, the image you chose, your colouring, everything!
    Thanks for playing along at
    http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Paper Shelter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Katherine, beautiful colouring and love your colour choice, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the CC Designs stamp you used. The sparkle certainly makes the card pop! Thanks for joining in the Inky Impressions "Anything Goes" challenge. Look forward to seeing more contributions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! SO SO Pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just fabulous. Love the hair coloring. The bow is just fabulous. Thanks for playing along with this month's Cupcake Craftroom challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring technique is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx