Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Twinkers!

My sweet little twins are not so little anymore and have turned 10. I haven't had any internet service to post their cards, but they insisted that their birthday cards get posted just as their brothers' were. Jenna's card was made way back in the spring and is a re-post. Jared's was made using my cricut machine. He loves dinosaurs and I thought the create a critter cartridge was perfect for his card.

Jenna's Card:




Jared's Card:







Supplies for Jared's card:

Ink: CTMH
Paper: CTMH (Good Times paper pack - discontinued)
Stickers: CTMH My Stickease "Good Times"
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug
Punch: Marvy Uchida
Pen: CTMH
Stamps: CTMH and Paper Smooches
Cricut Cartridges: CTMH "Artiste" and "Create a Critter"

I would like to enter Jared's card in the following challenges:

DYSU Challenge Blog - Birthdays
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in!

Hugs,


10 comments:

  1. Both so cute! I love the colors. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards and adorable images. Thanks so much for sharing these with us at MIM! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #13, #53, # 117, #118, #119, #201, # 258 and # 279.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww these are so cute!!! I love that little dinosaur especially :) saw these over at make it monday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherine these are just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
    {Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely great cards. Your twins will love these! so so adorable. Thanks for taking part in DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! Jared's card is my fave...perfect masculine design! Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are fabulous! I love how you can make beautiful cards in such differing styles. Happy birthday to your twins!


    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both lovely, such sweet designs.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx