Thursday, October 18, 2012

Giving Thanks

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've had time to sit down and post any cards, so I thought I'd share a couple of Thanksgiving cards I gave away.





The first card was created using a retired leaf set from CTMH and the greeting stamp is from Paper Smooches. Kraft cardstock is Gina K. The second card is all CTMH using the new Avonlea paper and a coodinating stamp set. Thanks sentiment is from another CTMH stamp set.

I'd like to enter these cards in the following challenge:

Make It Monday - anything goes

Thanks for stopping in and have a fabulous week.

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I especially love the top one...beautiful colours and I just love the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these cards. Gorgeous colours. I saw you on MIM and just had to take a closer look. I am glad I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colours Kathy :). I love the card you made for me Thanks A Bunch! XO Kimberlee










    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so gorgeous! Love the beautiful colors and great design. Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday this week... :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx