Monday, October 22, 2012

Congratulations!

Today I am sharing a wedding card. I was going for simple and elegant and being such a big fan of color, was a little scared to have just a plain white card. It didn't photograph as well as I would have liked, so hopefully you can get the idea of what I was going for. Looks much better in person.



Stamps: Paper Smooches
Dies: MFT Dienamics, Memory Box
Punches: Variety flower punches
Paper: GKD heavy weight white
Bling: CTMH

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pink Gem Challenge Blog - Flowers
One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes :)

Have a great week!


9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful, and elegant card hunnie...love the embossing..
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at "Make it Monday"..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and such a stunning CAS Design! Thanks for joining in with our flower challenge at AGOAC :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab white card! i love it
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful white card Catherine. Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesomeness! I like the white. Keep on Keepin on Kathy! K XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great blog and I wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check out my blog for details on how to accept this award and CONGRATS!!
    Madeline Morcelo
    http://inkingfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx