Sunday, November 11, 2012

Country Happy Birthday

Today's card was "cased" from Theresa Momber's awesome Autumn Windmill Tutorial. I substituted a few different products, but followed her tutorial fairly closely. I just love all the work she does with her inked backgrounds that I needed to give it a try. I had trouble creating the clouds, but overall am pleased with the result. Definitely need more sponge daubers.




Supplies Used:

Stamps: Country Roads, Birthday Greetings - Gina K
Paper: Gina K
Ink: Memento, CTMH, Tim Holtz Distress Ink

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - anything goes
Scrapper's Delights Challenge - anything goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - anything goes
Make It Monday - anything goes

Thanks for stopping in!


11 comments:

  1. Stunning card and scene kathering. Spotted this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over from MIM . Love the scene you have created and yes you can never have too many sponge daubers.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful card Kathy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and unique! I saw you on MIM. I invite you to join me at the ANYTHING GOES challenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/11/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-3.html

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katherine, saw your lovely card on MIM, love the gorgeous colours and stamping!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply a beautiful card Katherine. You have inspired me to try the tutorials as well. Looks like a lot of fun. SO happy to have found you on MIM and I am now a follower of your wonderful blog.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    I am also having a blog candy give away if you would like to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done a great job inking this background. I especially like the clouds you've added - such a nice touch. Beautiful card - spotted it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your card on MIM. What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that sunset scene is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Combo of green and orange goes well along with each other and stunning design is plus point to make card adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation! fab scene and a wonderful sentiment too. Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx