Monday, November 12, 2012

Joy

I am loving all the inspiration at CAS-UAL Fridays blog and just had to come up with something to join in the fun. In fact, it was so much fun, I will probably do a few more cards. But to start with, here is my entry for this week's challenge:

CFC78- Create a Clean And Simple project that has something torn on it.
Tear that cardstock, designer paper or even felt. Get creative and tear it up :)







Products Used in this project:

Cardstock: Gina K heavy base white, CTMH tulip
Pattern Paper: Gina K
Stamps: Hero Arts (inside greeting), Our Craft Lounge "Say It Big" (wishing you)
Ink: Memento, Black Tuxedo
Punch: Martha Stewart
Cricut Cartridges: Wild Card and CTMH Art Philosophy
Bling: Bazzil's
Glitter: Glitter Ritz

Other Challenges I would like to enter:

Make It Monday - anything goes
Pin and Tack - anything goes

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Saw this on MIM. Oh I am so afraid of tearing paper but you have done a wonderful job. Great card
    Thanks for leaving me such a kind comment.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovey, warm and festive creation! The gingham background is just perfect for this card :)
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful holiday card. Love the pretty layers and diecuts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherine, this is wonderful...your tearing looks like snow:)!! A beautiful Christmas card!! Thanks for sharing your creativity this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katherine,

    What a pretty Christmas card. I'm still so new to creating cards, I haven't even tried using my papers this way, as I seem to do enough unintentional tearing.

    I found you through The Outlawz, and do hope you'll stop by some time.

    Judy :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx