Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Dean!

Sharing a card I made for my husband's birthday. I always find masculine cards to be such a challenge. Today I used my cricut for inspiration. Have a wonderful day sweetie!



Cardstock: CTMH and Bazzil's
Pattern Paper: scrap drawer (unknown)
Stamps: CTMH
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks and CTMH Black and Chocolate
Brads: CTMH
Cricut Cartridges: CTMH Art Philosophy and Wild Card

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - no rules
Hiding in My Craft Room - die cuts
One Stop Craft Challenge - anything goes

Have a great day and as always thanks for stopping in!


2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful masculine card! Love the die-cut shapes, the colors, and the fab papers you used! I am sure your hubby loved it! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card - I always struggle with theses. thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody this time!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx