Sunday, March 17, 2013

Let's Celebrate

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thought I'd slip in a quick "green" card today and may the luck of the irish be with you all. This is a simple CAS card. I've used a new die from MFT and the darker cardstock and button are also MFT. The lighter cardstock is CTMH. The greeting stamp is MFT and is double stamped to create a subtle shadow. I used Memento and MFT ink and the hemp is unknown. Last, but not least, I used glossy accents inside the squares (which are layered 4 deep to give a chipboard effect). Enjoy your St. Patty's Day!


 Close up so you can see shadow and glossy accents :)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



Have a lucky happy day!



8 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine! Thanks for joining my blog. I saw you on Outlawz, too!
    I love this card. Don't you just love Glossy Accents? Can't ever have enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine,
    thanks for following my blog and your sweet comments.....I am your newest follower now. Is that your crafting room, if so I am sooooo envious, lucky you!

    Hugs
    Chris Boldovici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris - thanks for returning the visit. Yes that is my craft room. I feel blessed each time I even get to spend a minute in there (a gift from my hubby that just keeps on giving) :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for playing our CAS challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning! Love how you've created the chipboard effect!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing! Clean and simple made easy by you! Great layout and loving the button :) Thank you so much for sharing your fantabulous inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great monochromatic card! The glossy accents is a great detail. So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic CAS design! I really like the tone on tone die cut and that touch of glossy accents :)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx