Sunday, March 3, 2013

MORE CAS cards

I'm having a very crafty afternoon. Here are a couple more cards for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge of wallpaper. I am entering the first card in the challenge. Both cards are using Gina K card stock (the circles are from my scrap bin - unknown). The punches in the second card are Marvy Uchida and the sentiment stamp for both is from Paper Smooches. The cute clouds and die are from Stamps of Life. Ink is Memento and Color Box.





Hope you are having a crafty day too!

Hugs,



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Katherine! I love those clouds! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cloud wallpaper you created! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx