Saturday, December 28, 2013

Heart Melt

Here is a super quick card for today's challenge over at the Outlawz Paper a la Mode challenge. It is an anything goes challenge and I just had to try out this adorable floating hearts die from Simon Says Stamp.


The cardstock is Simon Says Stamp and MFT. The stamp sets are Paper Smooches and Lawn Fawn (tiny heart). I used Memento Luxe ink for the pink snowflakes and Memento Tuxedo Black for my other stamping.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Make It Monday - anything goes
Stampin for the Weekend - anything goes

Have a fantabulous day,



4 comments:

  1. OMG Kathy...that's gorgeous!! I LOVE it! You rock...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new die and what you've made with it! Fabulous background this sweet snowman! I'm visiting from MIM.
    I'd also like to thank you for the nice comment you left me earlier:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little snowman. I love the hearts background. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at MIM.

    Hugs,
    Rocio -DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Cute wee snowman and handy little stamps. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx