Saturday, January 25, 2014

Good Day

Hello Blogland! I finally made it to my craft room this month. I hope to post a few cards over the next couple weeks as I'm in the OCC Stenciled class and after only 2 days am learning so much. My card is inspired by both Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner on two different days.

I'm doing this post off my phone. I'll be back later with a supply list.


I'd also like to enter this card over at Make It Monday where it is always anything goes! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Katherine

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx