Friday, January 31, 2014

Stencil Misting

Ok one last quick post before I head out to work this morning. Have I mentioned that playing with stencils is a little addicting? LOL! So much fun to get inky. Here is my third card for the Stenciled class over at OCC. On this card I chose to mist with a DIY stencil made with a new SSS die. Stamp set is CAS-ual Fridays. Birthday die is PTI and stars are SSS.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - something new (new technique and new die)
Tuesday Throwdown - one layer
CASology


Thanks for stopping in! Always much appreciated.

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Fun card, Katherine! Glad you are excited about stenciling. Thanks for sharing your work with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card love it - thanks so much for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown - very good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful stenciled project! I love these colors and the arrows.Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge. Have a great day!

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your stenciled card...a great die to use as a stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, vibrant way to use inks on a card with this stencil! It is so great to get inky!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I really like how your colors kind of fade into each other! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx