Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CAS Challenge

Ok, since I couldn't sleep, I decided I would try something new and found a CAS (Clean and Simple) challenge on the Outlawz Challenges blog. The specifications were to use: kraft, flowers and pearls. Of course since it is CAS; not filling in those empty spaces or doing lots of layers was hard for me. I am still not too sure what I think about this particular card, but it is kind of growing on me. I know the young lady who I am going to send it to probably won't be analyzing it like I am, however, all that open space is kinda freakin' me out LOL!




Supplies used:
Paper: kraft cardstock (not sure?), CTMH "Notebook" background paper
Flower Die: Tim Holtz Die, tattered flowers
Stamp set: CTMH "Adorable"
Ink: CTMH Desert Sand & Hollyhock
Pearls: CTMH

Let me know what you think?!? Should I leave it alone, fill it in, start over LOL! Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Have a lovely day,


1 comment:

  1. Saw your card on The Outlawz and loved it there and I love it here! You have a FAB scrap room!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx