Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lucky Me!

Hello blogland! I just had to do a post on how excited I am that two very nice things have happened in the past week. First, I won some blog candy on Cats Scratching Post as part of the Simon Says Stamp Anniversary Challenge and Blog hop. I won a $10 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp online store (my absolute favourite online store). Next, I just found out I made the top 3 at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge blog for my mom's mother's day card that is in the post below. I have never won candy or been top 3 before so I am very thrilled as I often wondered if it would ever happen - there is just so much amazing talent out there! Thank you to all my new blog visitors and followers and for all of your lovely comments; they are much appreciated!
Have a wonderful day,

1 comment:

  1. MANY CONGRATS Katherine - hopefully you are now inspired to enter more of your FAB creations into Challenges. GO GIRL !!

    Ike xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx