Monday, November 18, 2013

Hey Chickie

Hello all. I am having lots of fun playing with my Paper Smooches stamps lately and a technique from the OCC Holiday Cards 2013 class - day 1. Now although it is hard to tell, my embossing is done using a technique Kristina showed us to create a blank spot for a greeting. I decided on this card to use that blank space for just washi tape to give it a pop of contrast. LOVE how this card turned out.



Had to try to catch some of that sparkle that you can't see in the first pic. :)


Supplies:

Cardstock: MFT, Neenah Solar White
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Dies: Paper Smooches, SSS
Twine: We R Memory Keepers
Embossing Folder: Sizzix
Markers: copic
Washi Tape: from my stash
Other: Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents

Challenges I would like to enter:

Make It Monday - always anything goes
Time 4 Scrap - use a die
Chocolate Coffee Cards - monochromatic
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Paper Smooches Blog - Guest Designer Search

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday!

11 comments:

  1. Your wonderful pink card caught my eye at MIM. I love the image and your design is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and image. Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Katherine and thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trop rigolo et très mignon. Merci d'avoir participé au challenge Time4Scrap. Aurane/DT-T4S

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this .Love the bright colours , love the image and love the sentiment ,
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooww!! What a lovely card! Really love it, so much!!
    You've done a beautiful job! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous at CC&CC. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Mikha - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squeeeeeeee !!! This just makes me smile!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE PS!!! and the pink just puts it over the top w. the cuteness factor!!!! :) :)

    :) :) I saw your card @ Make It Monday!!
    My Card at Make It Monday
    Nicole’s YUM YUM BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous pop of colour this card will bring! A fab example of a CAS card that isn't all 'white space', Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts this week

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh this is tooo cuuuteee love all the pink on your card and cute pinkie birdie too..it looks vibrant and I believe the one who get your card will smile big,..

    I see your card on MIM ...I would be glad if you like to see my card on my blog too and leave me some love..my card is #40. Thanks before and big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the PS stamps at MIM and had to come take a closer look. I like it a lot. That pink reminds me of summertime. Fabulous coloring and making your sparkle is a must with pink involve.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is too cute, Katherine! I'm usually not a pink girl, but I have to admit I love this monochromatic pink clean design! The birdie is so sweet and you've made it beautifully sparkly!
    I'm visiting from MIM.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx