Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wooohoo!

Whoooo's Birthday is it? This is a quick card that I had made for my husband for his birthday. I love the stamps and dies from Paper Smooches and this was a great chance to try some out. I could play with these cute critters all day.




Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Gina K & Neenah Solar White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Paper Smooches all except one inside greeting and that one is Penny Black
Dies: Paper Smooches
Designer Paper: From a collection in a stamp kit from SSS
Pen: Copic multi-liner
Other: googly eyes from Dollar Store

Challenges I would like to enter:

Paper Smooches - Guest Designer Search
Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge - Keep it Clean and Simple

Thanks for visiting,



2 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! I love your little owl! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx