Saturday, November 2, 2013

Let It Snow!

Funny that this is the card I made today, because as I type there is a heavy snowfall warning and we are told to expect 20 cm of the white stuff -- eeek! Anyhoo, my card is for the Outlawz Paper a la Mode challenge where the theme is snowmen. Make sure you stop by and play along. We would love to see all your cute snowman creations. Definitely one of my favorite themes and I am hoping to make a few cards this week and make a dent in my Christmas cards.

For this card I used one of my absolute favorite Penny Black snowman stamps . . . isn't is adorable?



Supplies:

Stamps: Penny Black; Paper Trey Ink
Paper: Simon Says Stamp (SSS) White; Neenah Solar White
Dies: SSS
Gem: Kaiser Kraft
Embossing Folder: Sizzix

Challenges I would like to enter:

Make It Monday - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
CAS-ual Fridays - embossing

Stay Warm My Crafty Friends :)

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous cute card, love the snowman.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little PB snowman is one of my favorites, and I love your card designed around him, Katherine! The pink is so fun and unusual, too! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love her! Beautiful work Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love those snowflakes in the background and the pink touches, fab! spotted it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This snow person is adorable...I admire him every time I see him! He/she looks good in pink this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little snowman (and I love the pic of your craft room). I saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utterly adorable! Love love love the snow! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! The snowman is a doll! I really like the white on white. Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - love the paper piecing!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx