Sunday, February 3, 2013

CAS Love

My last couple of cards before I head into the work week. I wanted to enter a card into the CAS-ual Fridays challenge. This week the theme is love letters. I did 3 cards and will enter the first one into the challenge. For my challenge card, I added liquid glass to the inside of the heart and lightly sprinkled prisma glitter. It doesn't look blue, but silvery in person (however, no matter how many times I photographed the card, it looks blue).


Same card, but no glitter. . .

Similar card, but rounded corners, layers and finished inside.


Cardstock: Gina K (white, pink, kraft), CTMH (black)
Gems: CTMH
Stamps: Gina K
Die cuts: Cricut

I would also like to enter my third card into Make It Monday challenge, where it is always anything goes.

Have a great week,



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS cards Katherine. I saw these on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from MIM :) Beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and colors. I spotted this on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and simplistic card. I love it! Saw it on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all gorgeous Katherine, but the glitter stole my heart..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katherine!
    Thanks for stopping by :)! I just took a peak at your blog and I so want your scrap room hahaha, I'm really really jealous! It really is pink heaven and you have like everything! Hopefully some day I own half the things you do ;-)You must be really proud to have this beautiful room and it's heaven alright haha :D
    And again thanks for stopping by! I'll be following you from now on :) You make beautiful things, really inspirational :D!
    Love,
    Cin

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful set of cards, Katherine!! LOVE that "love" made with your cricut...sooo sweet!! Love, too how you finished the inside...very nice!! So happy that you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx