Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fight like Girls

Good day! I'm here today with another card for my friend Nat. Her surgery went well and our staff gave her the following card. I just love this digi from Heather Valentin. It is a Lacy Sunshine image - isn't she adorable?? Most of the paper in this project is again from my stash and I am not sure of the company (but I do believe the pink on the inside is Bazzil's). The image is printed on X-Press It and colored with copics. The gems are ctmh, image and first mat were die cut with spellbinders. The stamp on the front is paper smooches and the inside sentiment is MFT. Buttons are unknown, flower punch is woodware and the middle part of flowers are again loose from my pink stash. The corner punch on the inside is Martha Stewart. I had so much fun coloring this image . . . hope you like it!




I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Make It Monday - anything goes
Make My Monday - pink and black
Crafty Bloggers Network - anything goes
The Pink Elephant Challenge - anything goes
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Favourite color combo (YES! love Pink and black!)
CMC Copic Challenge - Girly time

Have a wonderful week,


12 comments:

  1. This is stunning Katherine. I bet your friend loved it and I really do hope that she's recovering and will soon be well and healthy again.


    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image! Fabulous coloring, too! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful and great colours. saw it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous, pink card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! What a sweet card, Katherine! I'm sure your friend will adore it! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunner!!! fabulous card and love the image. I hope your friend continues well in her recovery. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable. Hope your friend continues to do well. Saw the card on MIM and just had to take a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the super cute image and color combo. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!
    Sheri~TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this fabulous card... love the image.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx