Sunday, February 3, 2013

Moxie Fab: Make your own background paper

Moxie Fab World has had a few wonderful challenges going on for the last few weeks and I finally have a chance to sit and play. The challenges are based on a new book called 75 Creative Card Challenges. Here is my take on Challenge #49 - Make your background paper. I just wanted to create a simple card using a couple of CTMH stamps to create the decorative edge (with a masking technique). The flower is also a stamp and fussy cut and popped up in the centre.



Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out Moxie Fab World for some awesome inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katherine! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx