Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fight Like a Girl

The following card was made for a friend of mine who just got diagnosed with breast cancer. I actually made it a week ago, but didn't have time to post. The image is a digital stamp from Whimsie Doodles and the images are from Hope Fights set. I colored the image with copic markers and fussy cut her out and popped her up. Cardstock is Gina K and X-Press It and the pink pattern papers are from my "pink stash" - not sure of the manufacturer. Daisy punches are woodware and dies are memory box and spellbinders. Inside sentiment is my own.




I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Make It Monday - anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
Crafty Bloggers Network anything goes

Have a great week,



3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card for your friend! Love that image & coloring, your design, doodling, papers, and die cuts! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Katherin, wonderful sentiment, love the image and colouring a fabulous support card for your friend.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card with lovely details, I'm sure your friend will love it. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx