Monday, August 12, 2013

CAS Triangles

Hello! My card today was inspired by this card by Jennifer McGuire. I have played around a bit with my triangle stamps and dies with MFT and it took me awhile to get them into a card. I used Smooth White cardstock from MFT and a variety of hero arts inks. The hello and heart stamp are Simon Says Stamp as is the inside greeting. Where it looks like small white dots in the picture is actually wink of Stella added for shine to accent a few of the triangles. I couldn't get it photograph with the shimmer as well as I would have liked. You can see it a little better on the triangle on the inside of the card.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Make It Monday - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - always anything goes

ETA:
I would like to add Moxie Fab World - Trendy Triangles Challenge. I am loving all of the inspiration over there!

Have a happy crafty day,


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and colors Katherine. I saw this on MIM and came for a look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those triangles. A delightful card, Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever way of using triangles its fab.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of triangles, love the simplicity of the design, wonderful card, I saw it on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card Katherine, I love the bright colors! Popped over from MIM!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!! Love all of the different size and color triangles!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card mom so cute! i love those triangles they are so pretty!
    Love,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is a fun card with the triangles and all the colors! I saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Katherine! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx