Monday, August 19, 2013

Sparkly Hello

A quick post today for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week, which is a colour challenge. I decided to join in as I have a hard time with color schemes that don't include pink and am trying to push myself to consider other color palettes more regularly. :) I also had to decorate an envelope (which actually corresponds more to the inside of the card), but wanted to try out a new stamp set (for me) from Cas-ual Fridays. It has tonnes of great fun words and hope to create a card with those next. I had already started this card when my package arrived in the mail. Woohoo!

Anyhoo, the glitter paper is DCWV glitter stack. The cardstock is MFT as are the dies. The stamps are CAS-ual Fridays (splotch), SSS (dotted line on envie) and Hero Arts (inside greeting). Ink is Hero Arts and Memento.  To make the card, I die cut the hello and arrow where I wanted it in the background paper and then die cut the images again with the colors I wanted to fill with. That's it ... easy peasy! :)





Edited to add this challenge (ran out of time when I was posting yesterday):

Make It Monday - always anything goes

Thanks for stopping in,




4 comments:

  1. what a great CAS design ...love it
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the bright orange! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat design and i love the shimmering cardstock you used, too! great card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card! I love that you filled in the die-cuts. I like the inside and matching envelope, too. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx