Thursday, August 15, 2013

More CAS Triangles!

Hello! I am back with more CAS triangle cards. I was on the Trendy Triangles board on Pinterest by Cath Edvalson and just had to make a couple more thank you cards (as I never seem to have enough of those). Of course the Trendy Triangles Challenge over at Moxie Fab World is still open, so I will be entering the pink one in the challenge. I used generation stamping to create an ombre effect (something I have also been wanting to try). The two blue cards have wink of Stella glitter pen (might be a little addicted to the shine - ha ha) on three random triangles. It is hard to see in the photo, but any that look a little greyish or spotty is the glitter. I really need to find a way to photograph it so it shows - any ideas or tips would be appreciated! :) Both the paper and triangle stamps are MFT. The greetings are either Paper Smooches or SSS. Sequins are dollar store.

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge Blog is having a monochromatic challenge, so I am also entering my cards in that challenge as well.


 



Both blue cards have the same inside greeting:

Other Challenges I would like to enter:

Inklings and Yarns - anything goes
Stamps Fun Creativity - anything goes
Make It Monday #153 - anything goes

Hugz,



7 comments:

  1. Super work with all those triangles.
    Kind regards from Joan in England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are fabulous and so clever.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are really wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at our anything goes challenge at Stamps & Fun = Creativity
    Hope to see you again,hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply a beautiful card design.
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell you love one of my favorite teachers...JMcquire! Your cards stand out from the norm of CTMH...very cool!

    Thanks for visiting my blog...

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so very fun! I love the shades you used to make your cards monochromatic! These are really wonderful! TFS and good luck on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Katherine! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx