Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thanks so much!

I am in need of a few thank you cards. Here is a quick one I put together using some of my favorite Paper Smooches products.



Supplies:

Kraft Cardstock: Gina K
White Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
Stamps and Die Cut: Paper Smooches
Markers: Tombow
Twine: We R Memory Keepers
Other: Glossy Accents

Challenges I would like to enter:

Make It Monday #153 - anything goes
Just Inspirational Challenges - photo inspiration
ETA: I would like to add this to the Paper Smooches guest designer search.

Have a fab day,


10 comments:

  1. Hi mom I love your card i love the ribbon on it!
    The word thanks looks very cool!
    Love,
    jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to say that I adore your "private pink heaven" and I have enjoyed seeing your inspirational cards. See you at the Outlawz Challenges
    Kind wishes from England

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Love the rainbow. I saw you on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us at Just Inspirational Challenges.

    Cindye(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your CAS thank you card. The twine, die cut panel and faux stitching are perfect. I saw your card on Make it Monday and decided to come over for a closer look. I'm so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and colours Katherine. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fab card ,love the CAS design
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card. thanks for joining us at JIC (Sian DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Clean and simple cards! Thank you for playing along at JIC this time x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx