Sunday, March 2, 2014

Chevron Thanks

Hello all! It sure has been awhile since I have had time to craft . . . however, this weekend I managed to make a few thank you cards which I will finish and post over the next couple of days. This first is done with an MFT chevron die that I just love. This brushed silver/grey paper has been in my stash for awhile just waiting for me to use (I tried to find a link for it at GKD, but it must be discontinued).



I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CAS-UAL Fridays - Shades of Gray
Avenue 613 - anything goes / use your stash
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Make It Monday 181 - anything goes

Links for Supplies:


Thanks for stopping in,

9 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The geometrical patterns and your use of the hot pink as a contrast makes a strong impact.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo much fun...love the chevrons!
    Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, dramatic colour combo! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab card ,very striking colours and the CAS is just perfect
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck

    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your card on MIM & popped over to say it's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cool. Love the die-cut chevron and using the metallic paper is such a plus. Love the simplicity of your creation. Thanks for joining the fun at our neighborhood---613 Avenue Create! God bless, always.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful design and I love how you added a pink speech bubble!
    Thanks for joining CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx