Monday, March 3, 2014

PS Puppy Thanks

One more thank you card for today and a quick post before I head out to work. I love this puppy from the Paper Smooches Chubby Chum set and he has just been begging to get used. Well today is  his lucky day!



Challenges I would like to enter:

Make It Monday - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge - anything goes
ETA: Paper Smooches - guest designer search













Supplies:



Thanks again for stopping in,

5 comments:

  1. Love this I popped over from Mim xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Katherine..love the zig zag design and the puppy is so cute..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to have a closer look at this card too, spotted it in MIM, and I was attracted to it due to the chevron pattern and cute little dog. Great unisex design, this can be given to a man or woman of any age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Saw it on MIM and had to come get a closer look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that sweet pup on the chevron background... too cute! Thanks for sharing your talent with this week's SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx