Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hi Friend!

I have been working on another technique from the CAS 3 class over at OCC. One minute I LOVE this card and then I wonder if it is too busy. Nonetheless, I am being brave and posting it. LOL! This is the Faux Layering Die Cuts Technique and I even used my fav chevron background die and layered that (this is where I wonder if I went a little overboard???). Anyhoo :) - here's my card!


Thought I would include this picture to show the shimmer of the Wink of Stella Marker added for accent.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Paper Smooches Sparks - anything goes
Paper Smooches Blog - April Guest Designer search
Stampin for the weekend - anything goes

Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute owl card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so cute. Love the inlaid die cutting and the coloring of the owl. Great job on the technique for the class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the die cut along with the little hearts on tree branch .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you went too far, it looks good to me. Love the owl, he's a cutie. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx