Saturday, March 15, 2014

Plaid Happy Birthday!


Ok, I am finally getting to do one card from the OCC Clean and Simple Cards 3 class I am in! So much fun and so much inspiration, just haven't had time to craft. This card was inspired by none other than Laura Bassen. First time I have tried the plaid technique and my card is as close to one layer as I will probably get. By the time the class is done, I hope to do a one layer card in the purist of form.

Hope you like! :)



Challenges I would like to enter:

Bloggers Challenge - birthday
Keep It Simple - stripes

Supplies:



6 comments:

  1. Great colours! Love this happy, vibrant plaid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ardyth! I am a total fan of yours, so appreciate the comment.

      Delete
  2. Ooh this card is yummy :) Gorgeous plaid- Do you have a thin white line between each stripe? Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I decided to create some pop with a few white gel pen lines. Thanks for your sweet comment. :)

      Delete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx