Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Another Bee-Day?


Still trying to clean the scraps up off my table from all my bee and hexagon cards and couldn't resist putting another one together.



I will be back later to update the supply list, but if you are really interested you can look at these two previous posts and the supplies are pretty much the same. Happy Bee Day and You're the Buzz.

Challenges for this card:

Make It Monday #149 - anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes / optional birthday
2 Sisters Challenge - make it sparkle (check out those cute sparkly bees)
Word Play Saturday Challenge - Birthdays (July is my bday month too!)

Have a BEE-u-ti-ful day (sorry I couldn't resist),


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright, happy card! Than you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun, bright card, love the bees and the fun sentiments too. Thanks for playing in the neighbourhood at 613 Avenue, Create
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card with all those colours it so pretty! The bees are really cute! I love watching u make cards and seeing them! you are the best scrapbooker ever!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx