Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just "Bee"cause

Hi there. . . my postings for the next couple of weeks will be for the Summer Card Camp 2 class that I am taking. We are on day 4 and there is so much inspiration. I had high hopes for a card a day, but I think I will be lucky to do two - three a week. Anyhoo, this first card is a pretty close CASE to one that was done by Kristina Werner on Day 1. We have 3 sketches to work from and a color theme for the week. I am so loving this bright color theme and am really hoping to get in as many cards as I can.




Thanks for stopping by,



2 comments:

  1. I love how you took Kristina's card and made it your very own, with your own little touches! Like: how you faux stitched on the pink card base (wow, that just made the pink pop!), the little fly line trailing the bee (so sweet!) and the teeny little heart above the b-e-e!! Sweet, sweet, sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx