Saturday, July 6, 2013

Cozy Day

Hello all! I am trying to squeeze in one of the pre-class challenges for Summer Card Camp 2. It is based on a sketch that I am not able to post. For me this is a little outside of the sketch box as I didn't use the exact shapes in the sketch, which I normally would have.




Supplies Used:

Cardstock: MFT
Pattern Paper: Echo Park
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp (SSS)
Dies: SSS and Paper Smooches
Punch: Marvy Uchida
Ink: Memento and Versamark
Embossing Powder: Personal Stamp Exchange
Markers: Copic, Zig Wink of Stella Brush - clear

Challenges I would like to enter this card into:

Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Make It Monday - anything goes
Crafts and Me - anything goes
365 cards - overlapping elements

Thanks for popping in! It is always appreciated!


2 comments:

  1. What a Creative Station you have for yourself. I would never leave it!

    I saw you on MIM.
    Come and see what I've done lately!
    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet piece of work!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx