Sunday, July 21, 2013

You're so cool!

Hello blogland! I am here with a "quick" card (that took me longer than I thought) for the CASology cool challenge! Cool is the theme and it was perfect for me to pull this adorable penguin out of my stash that has been waiting to be used. I believe it is a Totally Stampalicious stamp. I was also trying out the SSS heavy weight card stock - LOVE! The sentiment stamps are from MFT (inside) and CASual Friday stamps. The designer papers are echo park and lawn fawn. Copic markers were used to color in the penguin. And of course I had to add glossy accents for some shine! :)








Other Challenges I would like to enter:

Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes

Thanks for visiting today! And may you stay COOL!




12 comments:

  1. This made me smile! What a sweet image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and I love the sentiment treatment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is brilliant and so it your card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable CAS card, I love that image image! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card I love the image and sentiment...Thanks for your lovely comment...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card. Gotta love that penguin. I want ice cream now. LOL Wonderful card Kathy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katherine! Thanks for following me and now I am following you! I love this card you made! Fantastic! I keep looking at your craft room picture at the top of your blog. I love it!! I have a small room dedicated to crafting but yours is so organized and pretty. Love all the pink! Hope to get to know you through the Outlawz!!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katherine ... Thanks so much for becoming a follower. I am now following you. You have a great place here and I am looking forward to seeing any more things from you here and on the Outlawz! Thanks for sharing!
    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katherine! Found you at The Outlawz...had to come take a look. Love it here, so I'm your newest follower! Hope you'll drop by and follow my blog as well - would love a new friend! Hugs....

    http://cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheesh! Forgot to tell you that your card is SO 'cool'!!! Love that guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love CAS, and this one is rockin' with your crisp, clean. 'cool' design! Love that penguin image!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx